The Raspberry Pi Touch Display is an LCD display which connects to the Raspberry Pi through the DSI connector. In some situations, it allows for the use of both the HDMI and LCD displays at the same time (this requires software support).
The DSI display is designed to work with all models of Raspberry Pi, however early models that do not have mounting holes (the Raspberry Pi 1 model A and B) will require additional mounting hardware to fit the HAT-dimensioned stand-offs on the display PCB.
- 800×480 RGB LCD display
- 24-bit colour
- Industrial quality: 140-degree viewing angle horizontal, 130-degree viewing angle vertical
- 10-point multi-touch touchscreen
- PWM backlight control and power control over I2C interface
- Metal-framed back with mounting points for Raspberry Pi display conversion board and Raspberry Pi
- Backlight lifetime: 20000 hours
- Operating temperature: -20 to +70 degrees centigrade