- HDMI Splitter 1 to 2 Way, so split one HDMI input signal to two HDMI output signals identical to the input signal, distributes audio and video signal and keep high definition. These two outputs are synchronized.
- Easy to use, plug & play, no need for settings and easy to use and carry, travel friendly, Best solutions for digital entertainment center, trade show, meeting
- HDTV retail and show site, HDTV, STB, DVD, PS3 and Projector factory, space and security
- Supports HDMI 1.4/ 1.3/ 1.2, compatibility with HDCP, support Ultra HD 1080P & 3D with Deep color 48-bit & HD audio. InstallerCCTV HDMI dual Splitter suitable for most devices with standard HDMI interface
- The 1X2 HDMI splitter provides 4.95 Gbps bandwidth for wide-ranging use. Support HDMI standard cable length could reach up to 10m/32FT(4kx2k@30HZ) or 15M/49FT (1080P). (NOTE: This product does not extend monitors, only to duplicate; The Package doesn't include HDMI Cable.)
HDMI version: HDMI1.4
Resolution: 4K / 2K / 1080p / 1080i / 720p / 576P / 576i
Video format: Blue-Ray 24/50 / 60fs / HD-DVD / xvYCC compatible
Audio format: Supports DTS-HD / Dolby-true HD / LPCM7.1 / DTS / Dolby-AC3 / DSD
Input / output TMDS signal: 0.5 ~ 1.0 Volts p-p (TTL)
Input / output DDC signal: 5Volts p-p (TTL)
HDMI cable connected to the input terminal (standard) ≤ 10 m
HDMI cable connected to the output terminal (standard) ≤15m
Operating current ≤230mA
Operating temperature: -5 ℃ ~ 35 ℃
Operating humidity: 5 to 90% RH (without condensation)
Maximum Single Linik Range: 3840 X 2160
Video Format Supported: 640X480, 800X600, 1024X768, 1280X1024, 3840X2160
How To Use
To reduce the risk of fire, electric shock or product damage:
1.Do not expose this apparatus to rain, moisture, dripping splashing. No objects filled with liquids, such as vases, shall be placed on the unit.
2.Do not install or place this unit in a bookcase, built in cabinet or in another confined space. Ensure the unit is well ventilated.
3.To prevent risk of electric shock or fire hazard due to overheating, do not obstruct the unit ventilation openings with newspapers, tablecloths, curtains, and similar items.
4.Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or heat producing items.
5.Clean it only with soft, dry cloth. Never use alcohol, paint thinner or benzene to clean this unit.
6.Unplug it from to mains during lightning storms or when unused for long periods of time.
7.Protect the power cord from being pinched.
1. Main Unit
2. 5V DC Power Supply
3. Operating Instructions HDMI Cable doesn’t include.