Have you ever wanted to control the flow of water using your computer or microcontroller, but you didn’t know how?
Well, here’s how: The 12V solenoid controlled fluid valve works and controls the flow of liquids.
Simply connect a fluid source to the fluid input then once the 12Vdc is applied the fluid will start to exit until the 12Vdc signal is removed.Specifications:
- Material: Metal + plastic
- Color: White
- Voltage: 12V DC
- Size: 85*60*42mm / 3.35*2.36*1.65"
- Connector: outer diameter 20 mm / 0.79" , inside diameter: 14 mm / 0.55"
- Valve type: diaphragm (Operated by Servo)
- Mode of operation: Normally closed
- Fluid temperature: 1-100 ℃