1uF 50V Electrolytic Capacitor is a radial polarised good quality Electrolytic capacitor. Electrolytic capacitors are widely used in power supplies, switched-mode power supplies and DC-DC converters. This capacitor has long life, low leakage current and wide operating range.
The Electrolytic Capacitors have polarity. Meaning they have a positive and negative pin. The pin which is long is the positive pin and the pin which is short is the negative pin. You can also identify the polarity using the negative strip on the capacitor label. As shown in the picture above the negative pin will be directly under the negative symbol.
- Capacitance: 1 micro farad
- Maximum Voltage: 50 Volts
- Tolerance: ±15%
- Max Temperature: +85°C
- Capacitor Type: Radial Through Hole Electrolytic
- Filter circuits like High/Low pass filter etc.
- Remove noise from a circuit
- Smoothing ripples in converters
- Fading LED circuits
- Resonant circuits.
- Power Supply Modules