2.4" 2.4 inch 240x320 TFT LCD Touch Screen Expansion Shield LED Display Module 5V / 3.3V With Touch Pen For Arduinos
Spice up your project with a beautiful large touchscreen display shield with built in microSD card connection. This TFT display is big (2.4" diagonal) bright (4 white-LED backlight) and colorful (18-bit 262,000 different shades)! 240x320 pixels with individual pixel control. It has way more resolution than a black and white 128x64 display. As a bonus, this display has a resistive touchscreen attached to it already, so you can detect finger presses anywhere on the screen.
Driver IC: ILI9341
Support for Arduino UNO & Mega2560.
Technical Details:* 2.4" diagonal LCD TFT display
* 240x320 resolution, 18-bit (262,000) color
* spfd5408 controller with built in video RAM buffer
* 8 bit digital interface, plus 4 control lines
* Uses digital pins 5-13 and analog 0-3. That means you can use digital pins 2, 3 and analog 4 and 5. Pin 12 is available if not using the microSD.* Works with any '328 or Mega (Leonardo not supported yet)
* 5V compatible! Use with 3.3V or 5V logic
* Onboard 3.3V 300mA LDO regulator
* 4 white LED backlight. On by default but you can connect the transistor to a digital pin for backlight control
* 4-wire resistive touch screen