These plastic solenoid valves are an affortable but amazingly robust and dependable choice for a variety of water, air, and other general purpose liquid applications. Media being controlled must be compatible with ABS pastic, NBR rubber, and Stainless Steel. These plastic solenoid valves are semi-direct acting, making them suitable for many low differential pressure applications where traditional, pilot operated, solenoid valves may not perform reliably.
1. Port Size: 1/2'', 3/4'', 1'', 1-1/4'', 1-1/2'', 2''; Thread Port (G, NPT).
2. Orifice Size: 15mm, 20mm, 25mm, 32mm, 40mm, 50mm.
3. Function: 2 Way, Normally Closed.
4. Body Material: ABS Plastic
5. Seal Material: NBR
6. Working Medium: Water, Liquid, Gas
7. Fluid Temperatrue: -5 to +80℃
8. Voltages: 12VDC, other voltages can be customized.
top of page
bottom of page