300W 20A DC-DC Buck Converter Step Down Module Constant Current With a wide range of input voltage ranging from 6V to 40V.
The step-down converter can accurately adjust output voltage and current with the efficiency of up to 96% measured at 20A when converting 24V to 12V.
It is designed with 75V/80A large current dual MOS tube
- Input Voltage: 6V to 40V DC(10V to 40V is suggested)
- Output Voltage: 1.2V to 36V DC
- Output Current: 20A(max.), 15A(suggested)
- Efficiency: 95%(24V to 12V, 20A)
- Output Ripple: ≤50mV
- Wiring Method: Terminal
- Short Circuit Protection: Self-recovery(cannot short circuit for long time)
- Size: 60 x 53 x 27mm / 2.36 x 2.08 x 1.06"
- VO+: Output positive
- VO-: Output negative
- +IN: Input positive
- -IN: Input negative
- CV: Output voltage adjustment
- CC: Output current adjustment