Low Noise, Precision CMOS Dual Amplifier
The AD8656 is one of the industry’s lowest noise, precision CMOS amplifiers. It leverages the Analog Devices DigiTrim® technology to achieve high dc accuracy.
The AD8656 provides low noise (2.7 nV/√Hz @ 10 kHz), low THD + N (0.0007%), and high precision performance (250 μV max over VCM) to low voltage applications. The ability to swing rail-to-rail at the input and output enables designers to buffer analog-to-digital converters (ADCs) and other wide dynamic range devices in single-supply systems.
The high precision performance of the AD8656 improves the resolution and dynamic range in low voltage applications. Audio applications, such as microphone pre-amps and audio mixing consoles, benefit from the low noise, low distortion, and high output current capability of the AD8656 to reduce system level noise performance and maintain audio fidelity. The high precision and rail-to-rail input and output of the AD8656 benefit data acquisition, process controls, and PLL filter applications.
- Low noise: 2.7 nV/√Hz at f = 10 kHz
- Low offset voltage: 250 µV max over VCM
- Offset voltage drift: 0.4 µV/°C typ and 2.3 µV/°C max
- Bandwidth: 28 MHz
- Rail-to-rail input/output
- Unity gain stable 2.7 V to 5.5 V operation −40°C to +125°C operation Qualified for automotive applications
- ADC and DAC buffers
- Industrial controls Precision filters
- Digital scales
- Automotive collision avoidance
- PLL filters