This product is an automatic water level control valve.
After installation, the float must be vertical. If you need to install from the top, you need an elbow to connect the float valve and the inlet line. First, fix the water inlet pipeline on an horizontal surface, and then connect the automatic water level control valve to the water inlet according to the standard.
The main water inlet should be aligned with the normal diameter of the control valve.
When in use, the shut-off valve should be fully opened.
If two valves are installed in the same tank, they should be kept in the same level.
Before installation, please clean the impurities in the pipeline to prevent blockage.
If the water quality is not good, the valve needs to be properly maintained.
If the user finds that the time for adding water becomes longer, he can upload the water inlet and rise
- Automatic float valve water level control valve
- Working pressure range: 1-10KG (0.1-1MPa)
- Applicable medium: clean water
- Applicable medium temperature: ≤70 °
- High temperature medium temperature: 10 ° ~ 70 °
- Type: Vertical internal installation
- Material: nylon + rubber
- Outlet diameter: 1/2 3/4 inch BSP thread
- Size: For detailed pictures, please see the picture on the left
- Color: as shown