We already have Voice Recognition module V2. It supports 15 commands in all and only 5 commands at the same time.
On V2, voice commands are separated into 3 groups while you training it. And only one group (5 commands) could to be imported into Recognizer. It means only 5 voice commands are effective at the same time.
On V3, voice commands are stored in one large group like a library. Any 7 voice commands in the library could be imported into recognizer. It means 7 commands are effective at the same time.
- Voltage: 4.5-5.5V
- Current: <40mA
- Digital Interface: 5V TTL level for UART interface and GPIO
- Analog Interface: 3.5mm mono-channel microphone connector + microphone pin interface
- Recognition accuracy: 99% (under ideal environment)
- Support maximum 80 voice commands, with each voice 1500ms (one or two words speaking)
- Maximum 7 voice commands effective at same time
- Arduino library is supplied
- Easy Control: UART/GPIO
- User-control General Pin Output
top of page