SIMCOM SIM800L V2.0 GSM/GPRS Module is a QUAD BAND GSM/GPRS module which is compatible with Arduino. The module works to add both of GSM features (voice call or SMS) and GPRS features. The advantages of these modules are the VCC and TTL serial levels that have 5V voltage, so you can directly connect it to Arduino or other minimum system with 5V of voltage level. There are so many GPRS/GSM modules on the market which need to add 5V regulator and level converter circuit, while SIM800L V.2 GSM/GPRS module already has a in built regulator circuit and TTL level converter on the board.
- Network support: Quad-Band 850/900/1800/1900 MHz – works on GSM networks in all countries across the world.
- TTL serial interface compatible with 3.3V and 5V MCU
- The small size is suitable for all kinds of sleeve belt type and embedded.
- playing card slot, convenient change mobile phone card.Can side reserve replacement cell phone bayonet into the box.
- using the IPX interface can arbitrarily change the antenna. The default PCB antenna greatly reduces: use of space.
- the board with gold plated board, more stable performance.
- when wiring neat guaranteed board running more stable.