The shunt jumper is used to connect 2 pins (2.54 mm pitch) together to open or close a circuit just like a switch. It is usually placed on the GPIO of a printed circuit board to enable or disable a specific hardware feature. It is composed of conductive brass inside a non-conductive plastic enclosure. These micro jumpers are intended to be used without any soldering.
This connector is also called shunt, shunt jumper, shorter, micro jumper, jump cap, connection block, short circuit jump, jump line cap, jump line hat, etc ...
- current rating: 1 A
- pitch: 2.54 mm
- brass connector
- Contact Resistance: 30mR Maximum
- Dielectric With standing Voltage: 250V AC(rms) for 1minute
- Insulation Resistance 500MR Min
- Operating Temperature: -20 degrees C to +80 degrees C.
- Insulator: Thermoplastic(UL 94V-0)
- Contact Copper Alloy