the "millimeter" size refers to the diameter of the LED. For example, if you need to drill a hole in a box for your 5mm blinky LED, the hole size should be 5mm, and you'd need a 5mm drill bit to make it. 5mm are the most common size you'll see, and they can be extremely bright!
- Superior weather resistance.
- 5mm Round Standard Directivity.
- UV Resistant Eproxy.
- Forward Current (IF): 30mA.
- Forward Voltage (VF): 1.8V to 2.4V.
- Reverse Voltage: 5V.
- Operating Temperature: -30℃ to +85℃
- Storage Temperature: -40℃ to +100℃