The Ra-01 LoRa module is made by Ai-Thinker company, the manufacturer of the ESP32S module, the module uses SX1278 IC, works on 433MHz frequency. It is a high quality made module. The dimension is very small, only 17 x 16 mm, with all the SX1278 pins breakout. The antenna is a spring antenna, well tested by experienced engineer.
The SX1287 transceivers feature the LoRaTM long range modem that provides ultra-long range spread spectrum communication and high interference immunity whilst minimising current consumption.
- Certification: FCC/CE
- Wireless Standard: 433MHz
- Frequency range: 420 - 450MHz
- Port: SPI/GPIO
- Operating Voltage: 1.8 - 3.7V, default 3.3V
- Working Current, receive: less than 10.8mA(LnaBoost closed, Band 1)
transmit: less than 120mA(+20dBm),
Sleep model: 0.2uA
- Working temperature: -40- +85 degree.