First off, MHL stands for ‘Mobile High-Definition Link’.
- This MHL Micro USB to HDMI Cable allows you to stream videos, view photos and also play games from your MHL compatible devices onto an HDTV at 1080p resolution.
- Small & light weight makes it easy to take out, a truly portable companion for your phone/tablet.
- There is a built-in micro USB port in the adapter to keep your phone or tablet charged while in use.
- This adapter supports up to 1080p full HD video resolution with audio signals.
- This adapter is necessary for your mobile or tablet with MHL technology to be connected with monitor or HD TV from the micro USB port to the HDMI port.
Color: Black (As Pictures Show)
Input Connector: Micro USB2.0 Male.
Output Connector: HDMI Female.
Must be powered by an external power supply (>5V 1A).
After connected with the cable, the phone must be restarted.
Remember to restart the phone after you plug the cable into your phone for the first time, otherwise, there will be no HDMI output.
If you flash a ROM on your phone, it might not support output anymore.