Orange Pi PC H3 Quad-core Learning Development Board Mali400MP2 GPU 1GB DDR3 Support 100M LAN
Orange Pi PC is an open-source single-board computer. It can run Android 4.4, Ubuntu, Debian, Rasberry Pi Image, as well as the Banana Pi Image. It uses the AllWinner H3 SoC, and has 1GB DDR3 SDRAM. Orange Pi PC is for anyone who wants to start creating with technology – not just consuming it. It's a simple, fun, useful tool that you can use to start taking control of the world around you.
● Memory (SDRAM): 1GB DDR3 (shared with GPU).
● Onboard storage: TF card (Max. 64GB) / MMC card slot.
● Onboard network: 10 / 100M Ethernet LAN.
● Video input: A CSI input connector camera: Support 8-bit YUV422 CMOS sensor interface. Support CCIR656 protocol for NTSC and PAL. Support SM pixel camera sensor.
● Audio input: Mic.
● Video output: Support HDMI output with HDCP. Support HDMI CEC. Support HDMI 30 function. Integrated CVBS. Support simultaneous output of HDMI and CVBS.
● Low-level peripheral: 40 Pins header, which is compatible with Raspberry Pi B+.
● GPIO (1x3) pin: UART, ground.
● Compatible with Android Ubuntu, Debian and Rasberry Pi Image OS.
top of page