1. When the load exceeds the rated current, the switch reset button will automatically cut off the circuit, and plays a role in protecting the line.
2. This switch can be reset after a disconnect over a period of time, then you can press the reset switch to use it again.
3. Compact design enables high density circuit protection configuration. Made of durable plastic, long service life.
4. This replacement circuit reset breaker can be used in a variety of applications requiring protection up to 30 amps.
5. Circuit breaker reset button can be used for many applications. It is widely used in automotive, industry and ocean industry.
Model NO: IB-1-15A
Poles Number: 2
Type: Circuit Breaker
Function: Overcurrent Protection
Certification: CE, RoHS
Product Name Overload Protector
Rated Current: 30A
Rated Voltage: 125VAC/250VAC/32VDC
Special Feature: Overload Protection
top of page