RASP PI PICO
At the heart of the Raspberry Pi Pico, microcontroller board is a custom Raspberry Pi designed chip called RP2040 with a133 MHz clocked ARM Cortex-M0+ dual-core with integrated 2 MB QSPI flash memory for code and data storage.
You can program your Pico by simply connecting it to a computer/notebook via USB and then transferring a previously downloaded UF2 file, which makes it easier to install MicroPython.
You can get detailed info and the file at https://pico.raspberrypi.org/getting-started/.
Micropython is a complete implementation of the Python 3 programming language, you get an interactive prompt (REPL) to execute commands instantly via USB Serial and an integrated file system.
• RP2040 microcontroller
bulletpoint# 2 MB QSPI flash memory
bulletpoint# 256 KB RAM
• 2x 20 I/O pin header (26x 3.3V GPIO pins)
• ADC 12-Bit 500ksps
• 2x UART / 2x I2C / 2x SPI / 16x PWM
• RTC / Timer with 4 alarms
• pin spacing: 2,54 mm
• 3-pin ARM Serial Wire Debug (SWD) connector
• Micro-USB 1.1 for power and data transfer
• dimensions (LxWxH): 51.3 x 21 x 3.9 mm
top of page
USh130,000 Regular Price
bottom of page