M1 RFID Tag (13.56MHz) is widely used in electronic locks or customer identification as well as other systems where a small and easy to carry tag is desired.
The tag can be read by almost any 13.56MHz RFID/NFC reader that can handle Mifare cards. It can be used with 13.56MHz RFID Reader and NFC/RFID Shield.
- Operating frequency: 13.56MHz
- Unique ID
- Detecting distance: 3-10cm
- Access Control System
- Object Tracking
- Operating Frequency:13.56 MHz
- Physical Size:3.5cm*2.8cm
- Baud:106 kbs
- Storage Temperature: -30º C to +75º C
- EEPROM storage: 1K Byte
- Variable Identification distance:0~5 cm
- Service life:>=10 years
- Service time:100,000 re-writes