These devices contain four independent 2-input exclusive-OR gates. They perform the Boolean function Y = A B or Y = A\B + A(B\) in positive logic.
A common application is as a true/complement element. If one of the inputs is low, the other input is reproduced in true form at the output. If one of the inputs is high, the signal on the other input is reproduced inverted at the output.
This item features:
- Wide Operating Voltage Range of 2 V to 6 V
- Outputs Can Drive Up To 10 LSTTL Loads
- Low Power Consumption, 20-µA Max ICC
- Typical tpd = 10 ns
- ±4-mA Output Drive at 5 V
- Low Input Current of 1 µA Max
- True Logic