Easy to turn your PC into a music studio. Start by connecting an electronic musical instrument to your computer with the provided USB MIDI cable. Within minutes you'll be able to play songs while they are being recorded on your PC. With appropriate software, you can overdub additional instruments, then edit, mix and even print sheet music of your final compositions. Easy to install adapter features MIDI in and out cables along with USB PC interface plug | Please Note: Some setups will require both MIDI plugs to be plugged in for use MIDI adapter cable supports up to sixteen channels in and sixteen channels out | Adapter features LED power, in and out indicator lights
Wide Compatibility. Work with Windows XP/Vista/7/8.1/10 and Mac OS.
Instructions for Use:
- Connect the cable marked "IN" to the MIDI "OUT" socket of a MIDI keyboard (or MIDI device)
- Connect the cable marked "OUT" to the MIDI "IN" socket of a MIDI keyboard (or MIDI device)
- Plug the USB cable into any free USB socket on your computer, the red LED will light up to show it is powering on.
- Open your music software program, e.g. Cubase, Sonar, MIDI Connections, etc.
- Set the music programs MIDI in and MIDI Out devices to "USB Audio Device"
- Your USB to MIDI interface is ready for use now.
- To save potential problems, it is recommended that this interface is always connected to the same USB as it was originally installed on to prevent multiple installations of the driver.
Note: Please kindly note that the item cannot be used for Yamaha device.
Specification: Cable Length: 2m