The ESP-12F WiFi module was developed by Ai-Thinker Technology. The core processor ESP8266 integrates the industry-leading Tensilica L106 ultra-low-power 32-bit micro MCU in a small package with a 16-bit Lite mode, clocked at 80 MHz and 160 MHz, supports RTOS and integrates Wi-Fi MAC/BB/RF/PA/LNA.
- The smallest 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi SOC module
- Low power 32-bit CPU, can also serve as the application processor
- Up to 160MHz clock speed
- Built-in 10 bit high precision ADC
- Supports UART/GPIO/IIC/PWM/ADC
- SMD-22 package for easy welding
- Integrated Wi-Fi MAC/BB/RF/PA/LNA