wooden puzzle allows you to get acquainted with the colorful world of flora and fauna. Each puzzle is created in the form of an animal or bird or plant and includes details that also consist entirely of representatives of the animal and plant world. The wooden puzzle is environmentally friendly, has bright and rich prints, unique details and educational orientation.
1) fun for the whole family:
- unites the leisure of newlyweds, parents and children;
- creates a family evening, weekend;
- strengthens intergenerational ties;
- allows you to get acquainted with the flora and fauna in a playful way.
2) simulator for the development of intelligence:
- improves short-term memory;
- develops attention to detail;
- trains fine motor skills;
- forms the skills of solving short-term problems.
number of parts: 134 pieces (part of the parts has a special shape in the form of an animal, bird, plant, object);
finished product size: 255x205 mm;
thickness: 0.16 inches (4 mm).
high-quality birch plywood (environmental class E1).
the puzzle pieces are laser cut and cut to ensure a smooth edge;
the puzzle pieces fit perfectly to each other;
the puzzle pieces have a bright color that doesn't fade with time;
puzzle pieces have a unique print (created in the form of an animal, bird, or plant);
the puzzle is two-sided (you can color it on the reverse side).
do not wet the puzzle parts – wood easily absorbs moisture and can be deformed (wipe only with dry paper napkins without special tools-detergents and cleaning agents);
do not allow children to taste them, chew them, lick them, put them in their nose or ears (the puzzle pieces are tiny and can be swallowed or get stuck in the respiratory, digestive, hearing and vision organs);
do not use brute force when collecting puzzle parts (if the wooden puzzle is assembled correctly, its parts easily fit together);
paint the reverse side of the puzzle only with acrylic paints or colored pencils.
Adults and 9 Years Age up Teens- Best for Family Game Play Collection.