The NXP® MPX5010/MPXV5010G/MP3V5010 series of piezoresistive transducers are state-of-the-art monolithic silicon pressure sensors designed for a wide range of applications, particularly those employing a MCU or MPU with A/D inputs. This transducer combines advanced micromachining techniques, thin-film metallization and bipolar processing to provide an accurate high-level analog output signal that is proportional to applied pressure.
- 5.0 percent maximum error over 0° to 85°C
- Ideally suited for microprocessor or microcontroller-based systems
- Durable epoxy unibody and thermoplastic (PPS) surface mount package
- Temperature compensated over -40°C to +125°C
- Patented silicon shear stress strain gauge
- Available in differential and gauge configurations
- Available in surface mount (SMT) or through-hole (DIP) configurations