The 3.5mm stereo y-splitter cable allows you to easily connect your stereo headset & Mic to a PC audio port and mic port at the same time. enabling you to add a mono microphone input, as well as a stereo output to your PC or Laptop, through a single 3.5mm audio port. It works with all PC Applications - Skype, MSN Messenger, Yahoo, Google Voice, etc.
-24K Gold Plated for better sound quality and less loss
-Input: 3.5mm 4-position female for headset or earphone
-Output 1: 3.5mm 3-position male for Headphone Jack on your PC/Laptop
-Output 2: 3.5mm 3-position male for Mic Jack on your PC/Laptop
-Oxygen-free copper provide maximum conductivity and durability.
-Flexible cable length 20cm
Innovative Audio Ports
While some laptops like Dell feature only a single (4-position) 3.5mm audio port to support both audio input and output, this innovative headset splitter adapter breaks the audio port out into two distinct ports - one that can be used for a microphone input connection, and the other for connecting external (output) speakers
-To ensure proper hardware detection, we recommend that the external headset be plugged into the adapter first before the adapter is connected to the computer or mobile device.
-Only compatible with CTIA standard Android headphones, do NOT compatible with CTIA standard Apple Earbuds.
-Not compatible with Beats headphone and Apple headphone.
HEADSET TO PC ADAPTER
- Use Your Favorite 3.5mm Smartphone Headset with your PC Computer. Ideal for Microphone Additions (Input) and Desktop/Laptop Audio (Output)
- Any PC Computer with 3.5mm (1/8") Jacks - Works with iPhone, Blackberry, HTC, Android 3.5mm Stereo Headsets
- 3.5MM AUDIO Y SPLITTER CABLE
- Manufactured with Oxygen-Free Copper Provide Maximum's Conductivity and Durability, Compact Design for Maximum Portability - A Great Solution to Have on Hand in your Laptop Bag.
- Headset to PC Adapter
- 3.5mm Speaker Mic Stereo Audio Y Adapter, you Can Connect your Newer Headsets (Audio & Microphone) to a PC or Laptop for use with VOIP applications, Such as Skype or Chat Programs, MSN Messenger, Yahoo, Google Voice, etc.
- KINDLY NOTE
Only Compatible with CTIA Standard Android Headphones is NOT Compatible with CTIA Standard Apple Earbuds.